The Impact loan helps foster small and medium-sized businesses in Greater Moncton. Entrepreneurs of all ages can apply for a business start-up loan, while established business owners be from the ages of 19 to 39 for expansion financing. Low-interest loans of up to $25,000 are available, with flexible repayment terms and no penalty for early repayment of the principal. The application process is fast and straightforward so entrepreneurs can reach their goals more quickly and take their business to the next level. This program is funded by the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency.
At 3+ Corporation we believe in you, and we want you to achieve the financial goals you have set for your business. Even better: The Impact loan program cuts out the complexities and conditions of traditional bank loans, so you can get:
See for yourself.
It is quick, easy – and 3+ Corporation will help you out along the way.
The Impact Seed Loan program is more than just a start up loan, clients get connected with our experts.
Entrepreneurs gain essential knowledge to help them as a business owner.
Throughout the counselling and training, you will gain the skills and knowledge to be able to write your own business plan.
Check out our toolkit for more information and templates.
When your loan is approved and fully funded, we will continue to work with you in your entrepreneurial journey.
To qualify, your business must be registered in either Dieppe, Riverview, or Moncton. Some restrictions on the loan:
- Subject to a clean credit check
- The loan cannot be used for the purchase of a vehicle, land, or a building.
- The business must be operational year round
- The loan cannot be used for a business where greater than 50% of the revenue comes from the sale of alcohol, tobacco, or any controlled substance. This also includes businesses commonly referred to as being part of the “Sin” category.
- More information can be found at https://impactatlantic.ca/