In his current role as the Senior Vice President, Corporate Relations, he is responsible for community investment, and stakeholder relations for the Dieppe based J.D. Irving, Limited affiliated companies throughout Canada and the United States.
Past and current community involvement includes:
- N.B. Community College Board of Governors
- N.B. Heart & Stroke Foundation Board of Directors
- Canadian Cancer Society Board of Directors
- Greater Moncton Economic Leadership Council
- Extraordinary Care Campaign Cabinet, Friends of the Moncton Hospital
- Volunteer mentor at Lou Mac Narin School (PALS)
- South East Labor Market Partnership – Workforce Retention Working Group
- Beaverbrook School Advisory Committee
Cavendish Farms, owned by JD Irving, provides food products for home and the food service industry. Farm owners can ensure growing success with resources, products and services from Cavendish Agri’s exceptional team of expert agronomists, certified crop advisors and specialized researchers. Established in 1882 in P.E.I., Cavendish Farms prides themselves on their quality products that your entire family can enjoy.