In his current role as the Senior Vice President, Corporate Relations, he is responsible for community investment, and stakeholder relations for the Dieppe based J.D. Irving, Limited affiliated companies throughout Canada and the United States.
Past and current community involvement includes:
- N.B. Community College Board of Governors
- N.B. Heart & Stroke Foundation Board of Directors
- Canadian Cancer Society Board of Directors
- Greater Moncton Economic Leadership Council
- Extraordinary Care Campaign Cabinet, Friends of the Moncton Hospital
- Volunteer mentor at Lou Mac Narin School (PALS)
- South East Labor Market Partnership – Workforce Retention Working Group
- Beaverbrook School Advisory Committee
Midland Transport is a shipping and transport company that will transport products and items of all sizes. Their head office is based out of Dieppe and they have been doing this for over 50 years. They have a earned reputation for being a quality and respectable shipping and transport company.