Tom is a collaborative, and enthusiastic, results oriented individual with over 25 years of sales, sales management and marketing experience, specifically within the newspaper publishing industry and commercial printing sector.
Presently employed as General Manager and Director of Sales for New Brunswick at Advocate Printing & Publishing.
Tom and his team are working to create strategic partnerships with local area businesses, as well as supporting important community initiatives, including nonprofit and volunteer organizations.
Tom’s current Community volunteer associations include;
- Board member of Moncton Industrial Parks Commission
- Member Greater Moncton Chamber of Commerce Trust committee
- Friends of The Moncton Hospital Communications & Marketing committee
Tom’s previous volunteer associations include;
- Board member of The Friends of the Moncton Hospital Foundation
- Past Chair of Greater Moncton Chamber of Commerce
- Board member of Enterprise Greater Moncton, now 3+ Corporation
- Cabinet member of the Economic Leadership Council for Greater Moncton
- Member of The Greater Moncton Men’s Progress Club
- Past Chair Greater Moncton S.P.C.A.
- Rotary International Rib Fest communications member
- Cabinet member Magnetic Hill Zoo “Big Cats Campaign”
- Cabinet member 2013/2014 Canadian Track and Field Championships
- Sustainable Development committee- Moncton Boys and Girls Club
- Rotary International, member Saint John N.B.
- Toastmaster’s international, member
- Atlantic Print Industry Association, director
Tom moved from Saint John to Moncton in 2005 with his wife Kelly of 30 years who is employed with McNair Manor, along with his daughters Chelsey and Lindsey.
Tom enjoys spending quality time with friends and family, and is particularly interested in lending a hand to those in need. Playing acoustic guitar is a favourite past time.